This week’s Choose Your Attitude Show on happiness is one we can all relate to as it’s about friends, family, and the power of social connection.
Although immensely powerful, it requires us to lean into our relationships. We want a quick fix on most things in life and when it comes to intentionally building good, warm relationships, that just isn’t possible.
That’s why this week I’m sharing my top 5 Intentional actions that have generated the greatest results and happiness for me.
Resources from this week’s Choose Your Attitude Show
- 30 Day Happiness Action Plan: www.debrasearle.com/happy
- Flourish: A New Understanding of Life’s Greatest Goals by Martin Seligman: https://amzn.to/2W8kLuX [affiliate link]
- Robert Waldinger: What Makes A Good Life? TED Talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/robert_waldinger_what_makes_a_good_life_lessons_from_the_longest_study_on_happiness
- The Harvard Adult Development Study: https://www.adultdevelopmentstudy.org/
- How regular exercise transformed my energy levels and happiness: www.debrasearle.com/032
- How to fix relationships when they are broken (Valentine’s Special): www.debrasearle.com/028
Want to know when I release a new video? Just hit the ‘subscribe’ button below.