This week’s Choose Your Attitude Show is all about how to attract positive people into your life (watch last week’s Show to find out how to edit the negative people out of your life). Over the past few years I’ve noticed a pattern in my own behaviours:
- The more I’m around entrepreneurs, the quicker and better my business grows
- The more I surround myself with sporty people, the fitter I become
- When I spend time with people who are enormously caring or generous, they challenge and inspire me to become more caring and generous, too.
- The more time I spend with heavy drinkers, the more I inevitably drink
- The more time I spend time around people who gossip about others, the more likely I am to gossip
- When I’m surrounded by negative people, I get pulled into a negative mindset and replicate their negative thought patterns.
Sound familiar? So how do we foster relationships with the people who will inspire us and help us to achieve our potential? Whether you spend countless hours in a boardroom, are a stay-at-home parent or anything in between, I’ve got a whole handful of tried and tested methods for how to attract positive people into your life.
As ever, let me know if you’ve found this helpful either by email or over on social media and don’t forget to Choose Your Attitude – after all, it’s the one thing we have a choice about.
Resources from this week’s Choose Your Attitude Show
Holly Berry Christmas Trees: https://www.hollyberrytrees.com/
Women on Boards: https://www.womenonboards.net/en-gb/home
FREE RESOURCES, including tutorial videos, sample entries and Quick Start Guides in French, German, Spanish and Italian: www.debrasearle.com/resources
Buy your copy of The CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE Journal: https://shop.debrasearle.com/
Want to know when I release a new video? Subscribe here: